Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Resurrection?

res·ur·rect (rz-rkt) v. res·ur·rect·ed, res·ur·rect·ing, res·ur·rects v.tr. 1. To bring back to life; raise from the dead. 2. To bring back into practice, notice, or use. v.intr. To rise from the dead; return to life.

Yes, this could fit. I just didn't want to offend anybody's religious sensibilities. As you can see, it's been over 3 years since my last entry on this blog, and that was only to announce its death. How strange that I would breathe some life into it today, when up until this morning I had forgotten it even existed. Then again, maybe this isn't strange at all, and is simply all part of a process or development I am not as yet fully aware of. You see, quite by chance (Ha! Is anything really by chance?) I enrolled in a Counselling Skills Certificate Program at the community college where I teach English, and three weeks into my first of four courses, it seems my former mediator self is being reawakened. It's wonderful, as I feel I am on the verge of blending my mediation training with my new counselling knowledge. Of course this might be a bit premature, but it seems to me there is some significance to the fact that today's journal entry on my counselling blog lead me back here to my mediator postings. Stay tuned, and let's see what happens...

No comments: