Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Heading Off In a New Direction?

Or perhaps 'Yet Another Beginning', or 'Changing Horses' or 'Here I Am Again', or... The thing is, I'm having fun writing short pieces for a Creative Writing course I'm taking, and decided I'd share them, such as they are, with anyone who might be interested. So just before falling asleep last night, I remembered I had this old Mediation blog, and decided there was no reason to start a new site, just repurpose this one, easy peasy.

The free community centre course is only 10 weeks, so I'll share my 10 assignments, and then see what happens after that. Feedback welcome of course, like we used to do in the old days before we were all much too busy to care. I'll preface each on with the instructions we were given, and then post the story accordingly.

Keep in mind, like any writing, each one is a work in progress, but I won't be doing much editing. I've tried to complete each story within 24 hours of it being assigned, and generally have the first draft done within an hour or so. The part I enjoy the most is trying in that very brief time to generate ideas to flesh out the storyline. 

Enough said, here goes. I hope I find a few subscribers...

Ken Bole

No comments: